Guide-tested and rider-approved.
The Volcom Men's L Gore-Tex Pants put on a shred-worthy performance whether you're boarding powdery bowls or snowboarding in the terrain park. Gore-Tex gives this two-layer shell reliable waterproof, breathable protection, and fully taped seams prevent snow from seeping through. Volcom's V-Science breathable lining system enhances breathability to keep you comfortable when you work up a sweat. Volcom's Guide Proven Technology gives the L Pants a relaxed fit, straight legs, and an articulated design for unrestricted mobility. Mesh linings inside each vent ensures snow doesn't sneak in when you're getting some air, and the gaiters stretch over your boots for a secure fit. Plus, Volcom's Zip Tech connects to compatible ski jackets for complete coverage.
- Waterproof pants for snowboarding in the resort or backcountry
- Gore-Tex shell is waterproof to keep your core layers dry
- V-science two-layer tech is breathable for uphill travel
- AquaGuard zippered pocket stow essentials and lock out H2O
- Mesh vents allow epidermis to breathe when things heat up
- Stretch gaiters include lace hooks to minimize saturation
- Zip tech pant-to-jacket interface locks out the moisture
- Triple-stitch rise helps ward off crotch seam splitting
- Item #VLC02I5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Volcom incorporates style into all of the products they make and these pants are no exception. These pants are a straight fit, not overly baggy and allow for plenty of unrestricted movement. Gore-Tex is the best material for keeping yourself dry and warm no matter the conditions, breathe when you’re too hot but keep your heat in in the coldest of conditions.
What is the inseam of these pants, medium? Do they make a short and regular ?