Why We Like The Volcom Guch Stretch GORE-TEX Jacket
The Volcom Guch Stretch GORE-TEX Jacket takes the reliable coverage and comfort of a GORE-TEX waterproof and breathable laminate and infuses it with stretch. The result is a snowboard jacket that we know we can move in from opening weekend groomer laps to closing weekend party shred. Other key features like a stretchy powder skirt, ample pockets, and an adjustable hood ensure we can handle all the conditions in-between as well.
- Versatile snowboard jacket designed for comfort in the mountains
- Stretch fabric offers freedom of movement when carving and slashing
- GORE-TEX laminate wicks moisture and fights off weather with ease
- Underarm vents allow you to dump excess heat on the uphill
- Adjustable hood traps heat and blocks out chilly winds with ease
- 2-way cuff system keeps snow out of your sleeves
- Ride-specific pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #VLCZ8MZ
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX 3-layer Stretch C-KNIT
- fully sealed
- 2 handwarmer, 1 goggle, 2 zippered chest
- mesh-lined underarm
- Powder Skirt
- stretch, adjustable
- lycra hand gaiters
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help