Select a Size
Select a Color
Blending a casual, workman style with top-tier weatherproof performance, the Volcom Men's Creedle2Stone Jacket transitions effortlessly from whiteout days on the hill to cold nights hitting the town. Its 2-layer V-Science construction provides waterproof, breathable protection against some of the stormiest days of winter, while allowing sweaty moisture to escape easily. Micro-fleece lining the Creedle2Stone provides you with a cozy fit and feel that helps retain warmth to fight off plummeting temps, while the zippered underarm vents allow excess heat to be released in a pinch after hiking the terrain park. The integrated powder skirt helps block out creeping snow on deep days, and the thumbholes at the cuffs act as a cozy barrier between your skin and frigid winds. The stretch Oxford hood wraps your dome in plush comfort when it's cool enough to go without a beanie, and a Super Suede chin guard prevents your face from being rubbed raw on blisteringly cold days.
- Ride park laps all day and hit the town in this stylish ski jacket
- Micro-fleece lining adds warmth and coziness for all-day comfort
- Zippered underarm vents allow additional airflow
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps out snow on deep powder days
- Lycra hand gaiters create a barrier between gloves and sleeves
- Zippered pockets keep your essentials secure
- Regular fit allows for layering underneath for extra cold days
- Item #VLC033S
- V-Science 2L
- Waterproof Rating
- [red] 10,000mm, [other colors] 15,000mm
- Breathability Rating
- [red] 10,000g/mÂ², [other colors] 15,000g/mÂ²
- fully sealed
- 2 handwarmer, 1 goggle, 1 noise
- mesh-lined underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 25, 2019
- 5` 5"
- 190 lbs
Love love love this coat it's so warm n stylish
August 26, 2020
Does this coat have zippertech to zip o to my volcom bibs?