Select style & size:Select options
There are roots in the snow.
As its name suggests, the Voile T Wood Shovel was designed with a T grip and comes with a saw that can cut through wood and ice. The T handle is more compact for storage in your pack than a D grip, and the shovel's construction is a tad lighter than other models. Inside its shaft, the T Shovel stores a hi-tensile steel saw blade that will cut through just about anything including wood and steel. The saw blade easily attaches to the telescoping shovel shaft for extended reach. This telescoping shovel and wood saw make the perfect combo for backcountry travel and safety.
- An avalanche shovel with saw for backcountry skiing
- Extendable handle adds digging efficiency
- Tempered scoop yields the utmost tensile strength
- Slotted holes can be used to build a rescue sled or anchor
- Item #VOL001Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I like the way the shovel handles. The 10 inch blade fits in my
pack well.It seems more compact than my previous shovel. It's a difficult to get the saw out. Only flaw is the length of the saw which is 8-9inches(my previous saw was 18inches).