Select style & size:Select options
Corsa Control G2.0 Tire
If your rides consist of more than just smooth pavement, transitioning from bike paths to byways and rough country roads, you'll enjoy the tubeless comfort and enhanced puncture resistance of the Corsa Control G2.0 Tubeless Tire. Like the Corsa and the Corsa Speed, the Corsa Control is part of Vittoria's Competition Race lineup, using a supple 320 TPI Corespun casing that smooths out chattery chip-seal roads and makes it a good candidate for racing. The difference is the addition of textured shoulder tread for improved grip on slick or loose surfaces, as well as increased puncture resistance thanks to thicker tread.
Using their own exclusive manufacturing techniques and machinery, Vittoria is able to use 4 different compounds in the Corsa Control G2.0's tread, which are infused with graphene to fill voids in the rubber molecules. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it's needed for maximum grip, rolling speed, cornering control, and wear life. Vittoria claims the new Graphene 2.0 formulation significantly reduces rolling resistance, while at the same time increasing abrasion-resistance, making this tire both faster and more resilient than previous iterations of their graphene-infused tires, which are already proven at the Grand Tour level.
- Tubeless-ready tire for rough roads and slick surfaces
- Shoulder tread improves cornering grip on loose or slick roads
- Graphene 2.0 reduces rolling resistance while increasing durability
- 4 compounds in the tread optimize grip, rolling speed, & wear life
- Thicker tread improves puncture protection over standard Corsa
- Run it tubeless for a plush ride with increased flat resistance
- 320 TPI core-spun cotton casing offers that near-tubular feel
- Item #VIT005G