Select style & size:Select options
Corsa Control G2.0 Tire
The Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 Tire is made for riding and racing on greasy cobbles and rough roads, or in generally slick conditions. Compared to the standard Corsa, you'll see the addition of textured shoulder tread for improved grip on slippery surfaces, as well as increased tread thickness for better puncture resistance and durability. The 320 TPI Corespun-K casing ensures the tire feels supple though, smoothing out chattering chip-seal surfaces while remaining strong thanks to its Kevlar reinforcement.
Vittoria owns the only extruder in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread, which it then fortifies with Graphene 2.0. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it's needed for maximum grip, rolling speed, cornering control, and wear life. Vittoria claims that Graphene 2.0 significantly reduces rolling resistance, while at the same time increasing abrasion-resistance, making this tire both faster and more resistant to flats than the previous generation of Corsa Control.
- An ideal race tire for rough roads or slick conditions
- Textured shoulder tread increases grip on slippery surfaces
- Thicker tread improves puncture protection over standard Corsa
- 4 compounds in the tread optimize grip, rolling speed, & wear life
- Graphene 2.0 reduces rolling resistance while increasing durability
- 320 TPI core-spun casing offers a smooth, supple ride
- Available in black or classic gumwall colorways
- Item #VIT005F