Unwavering support from mile one to mile 13.
Long gone are the days spent wondering whether or not your trail running sneakers can withstand a muddy trail run. Introducing: the Vasque Women's Pendulum II GTX Trail Running Shoe—otherwise known as the shoe that just won't hit the radish.
This rugged trail running shoe features a breathable and near-seamless Air Mesh upper that assures a chafe-free, comfortable microclimate, while Gore-Tex Extended Comfort offers waterproof protection from puddles and precipitation alike. The Flux Foam footbed provides a distinctive feel underfoot, and the contoured midsole ensures responsive support and a more natural stride as you run. Additionally, the midsole boasts a segmented TPU plate that won't prohibit flexibility and dexterity, and an injection molded EVA heel cushion discourages rocks from bruising your foot. The Vasque Visualizer outsole gives you ample traction thanks to the 4mm lugs and aggressive lug geometry, which means you can launch down rocky descents in the blink of an eye.
- A rugged trail running shoe for tackling tough, muddy trails
- Nearly seamless upper provides ample temperature regulation
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane
- Flux Foam footbed offers personalized support
- Contoured midsole and TPU shank assure run-long, responsive comfort
- Vasque Visualizer outsole provides traction in slick situations
- Item #VSQ001U