Why We Like The Breeze LT Low Hiking Shoe
The Vasque Breeze LT Low Hiking Shoe is one of our favorite light hikers made for trekking trails when the weather is fair, sunny, or breezy. Its durable microfiber upper has large mesh panels for amplified breathability and ventilation. Underfoot, this shoe has an anatomical footbed with high rebound properties that dissipate sharp strikes from rocky trails, and EnduraLastEVA gives the midsole cushioning that's sure to last. Vibram's LiteBase rubber sole is exclusive to Vasque, and it's made with a MegaGrip rupper compound to maximize traction.
- Light hiking shoe made for sunny-to-breezy weather
- Microfiber upper with abrasion-resistant mesh for breathability
- Anatomical footbed offers high rebound on rocky trails
- EnduraLastEVA provides long-lasting cushioning
- Vibram LiteBase sole with MegaGrip compound maximizes traction
- Item #VSQ003W
- Upper Material
- synthetic microfiber, mesh
- anatomical, high rebound
- dual-density, compression molded EnduraLast EVA
- Vibram Ground Control LiteBase with MegaGrip compound
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help