Let your feet enjoy the breeze.
When your feet finally get fed up with being pent-up in a pair of hot and dank boots, put them in a pair of Vasque Women's Breeze 2.0 Low GTX Hiking Shoes, and let those puppies breathe. Fitted with a Gore-Tex membrane and Air Mesh paneling, these hiking shoes are plenty breathable but still provide the proper protection from water you need for any serious hike. As not to compromise their durability, the shoes are made with durable nubuck leather, which will handle everything from well-groomed trails to more adventurous off-trail travel. A molded EVA midsole cushions your feet over miles of trail, while the durable Vibram XSTrek sole ensures traction when you're scrambling up ridge lines and steep, washed-out trails.
- Get away from clunky boots with these breathbable hiking shoes
- Gore-Tex insert defends against moisture while remaining breathable
- Mesh panels keep cool air circulating through upper
- Dual-density midsole provides cushioning on rough trails
- TPU shank increases stability on sloped trails and hills
- Durable Vibram sole stands up to wear from trail and rocks
- Item #VSQ002E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
best damn shoes ever. Wore them on a 4 mile hike the first day, no blisters, no pains. they are perfect. You need them, trust.