Let 'em loose.
Maybe you don't remember what shoes you were wearing the first time you climbed a tree and felt the breeze on your face fifteen feet above the ground. Chances are, you don't remember putting your shoes on most afternoons to go out and play with the neighbors. You often forget the accessories that do what they are supposed to do so that you can create lasting memories. The Vans Sk8-Mid Reissue Kids Shoe is sturdy and easy to manage so your kiddo can remember the fun they had, not how uncomfortable their feet were.
- Shoes that keep your kid doing kid stuff, like not worrying about shoes
- Hook-and-loop closures simplify entrance so more time gets spent playing
- Rubber waffle outsole adds traction to slick surfaces
- Reinforced toes stand up to kid-induced wear and tear longer
- Item #VAN00WD
- Q & A
Best Kiddo Shoes Ever
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Literally, every kid in my family has these at some point growing up (including myself). Got to love Vans! Gave them as a gift to my nephew, and he's pretty much the coolest kid in town. Super comfy, easy enough for him to put on himself (he's three and a half). Tried and true product that keeps on giving.