Teach them young.
Keep your youngin' repping the classics come winter with the Vans Boys' Sk8-Hi MTE Shoe. Revamping the legendary Vans high top, but with additions designed for the elements, Vans gave this shoe a premium weather-resistant leather upper, warm textile lining, and a heat-retention layer between sockliner and outsole to keep his foot warm and dry. Plus, when skating season is over, the vulcanized lug outsole takes advantage of Vans' 20 years of snowboard boot history for maximum traction over icy, snowy surfaces.
- Burly, snow-ready edition of a skate classic for winter
- Weather-resistant leather sheds moisture and maintains durability
- Textile lining and heat-retention layer boost warm comfort
- Vulcanized lug outsole provides grip on icy streets
- Item #VAN00OV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Tested and approved by a 7 year old. He thinks they're cool and comfy. True to size.
Sick kids winter school shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
My son loves these shoes.
Great looking shoe
Really happy with these high tops. The gum soles and the gray camo are a great look and my 9 year old loves wearing them.