Why We Like The Luna Ventana Pro Snowboard Boot
We don't like to limit our options on the mountain with ultra-specific snowboard boots. That's why we choose to ride the Vans Luna Ventana Pro Snowboard Boot for lapping parks, getting out on powder days, and ripping groomers with the crew when there hasn't been any recent snowfall. With its hybrid lacing system, medium flex, and heat-retaining features, this boot ensures that we're always ready for what a day at the resort may bring our way.
- Versatile, comfy boot that keeps true to the all-mountain definition
- Medium flex is responsive for hitting rails and supple for carving
- Hybrid Boa lace system gives a secure fit to lock your feet in tight
- Internal harness keeps your heel in place to eliminate heel-lift
- PopCush footbed has plenty of plush cushion for long days riding
- V2 Waffle Pro outsole helps bootpack snowy peaks and icy lots
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #VANR5EC
- Upper Material
- BOA® Hybrid Fit System, PowerCuff strap, traditional lace
- V2 Ultracush with Smartwool Liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- V2 Harness
- V2 Waffle Pro
- V2 PopCush
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 9] 4lb 13oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help