Why We Like The Vans Invado Pro Snowboard Boot
The Vans Invado Pro Boa Snowboard Boot is made for us riders who want to make the entire mountain personal playground. With a medium flex, this boot is just as comfortable ripping at mach speeds down groomers as it is getting down in the park, and the combo of a hybrid BOA Fit System and traditional lace system allows for quick, on-mountain adjustments as we shred from powder bowls to trees and back again.
- Jack-of-all-trade snowboard boots that hit lines with a freestyle eye
- Medium flex is just right for park lapping and powder day playtime
- Hybrid BOA Fit System gives you unparalleled security and comfort
- PowerCuff liner strap adds stability at the top for more response
- Smartwool merino liner resists odors and has greater temp regulation
- V2 POPCUSH footbed wicks sweat and absorbs big impact
- V2 Waffle Pro outsole grips icy lots and flexes for ideal board feel
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #VANR6HG
- Upper Material
- lace, Hybrid BOA® Fit System
- V2 UltraCush Smartwool Liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Hybrid BOA® Fit System
- medium (5-7 out of 10 on Vans' scale)
- V2 Waffle Pro with All-Trac Rubber
- V2 POPCUSH Footbed
- all-mountain snowboarding, park and freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 Year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help