Why We Like The Vans Infuse Hybrid BOA Snowboard Boot
Vans' performance-driven Infuse Hybrid BOA Snowboard Boot is back for another season of all-mountain prowess, whether we're shredding an urban setup or hiking steeps to untouched lines. The hybrid closure—composed of traditional laces, a supportive Powercuff strap, and the famous BOA Fit System— and Hytrel tongue stiffeners lock in our preferred fit and flex for the task at hand. The rugged leather and synthetic shell plus a watertight zippered shroud keep the feet covered in case of storms or rough terrain, and FlashDry technology and waterproof one-way valves manage internal moisture so our toes stay dry and warm.
- Ultra-versatile snowboard boots for all-terrain performance
- Vans Flex Control with Hytrel stiffeners adjusts flex from medium to stiff
- Hybrid closure features traditional lace and internal BOA Fit System
- Powercuff strap adds extra support and engagement to the top of the boot
- V3 liner is thermo-moldable, moisture-wicking, and heat-reflecting
- SuperEnduro sole offers tread and abrasion resistance for all-mountain protection
- Waterproof shroud and valves keep moisture from snow and sweat out
- Item #VANR6HE
- Upper Material
- leather, synthetic
- Vans Hybrid Plus BOA® Fit System, lace, zipper, Powercuff strap
- V3 UltraCush, The North Face FlashDry treatment, Hytrel tongue stiffeners
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- V3 Harness
- medium - stiff (5 - 9 out of 10 on Vans' scale)
- V3 Waffle SuperEnduro, All-Trac rubber
- V3 PopCush, OrthoLite
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
2.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 12, 2024
Best boot I've ever had
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
I originally bought the OG HiStandards and that was a mistake for my feet... I will have to sell those. So I decided to go for it and get the Infuse. The combination of Boa and laces plus the velcro upper strap is perfect. I can easily tune in my tightness to get a perfect feel... although I'm still getting to know what works best for my feet. -Lots of room in the toe box. -I've never felt cold in these boots. -They look awesome -Bombproof materials -Can't say I'll ever use the stiffening rods they come with, the boots are pretty stiff off the get-go. -Spend the extra and get these!
January 20, 2024
Like the boot, but the warranty sucks
- I've used it several times
Purchased the Infuse boots in 2023 and used them for one season. After 3 days of using them in 24 the BOA broke on my right boot. I contact Vans and yes it's within warranty except for the BOA. They sent me to BOA and I started that warranty process. BOA sent me a repair kit and the boot can't be repaired. So, despite being under warranty I got pushed from one company to the other and still have 11 month old boots that I can't use. I looked at other reviews and found out others had the same experience and that's why I wrote this review. If you want to risk spending $400 on a boot that clearly has BOA issues then go for it. Vans won't help you. My new snowboard boots will NOT be from VANs since they have a fake warranty.
October 16, 2023
Back to the drawing board
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
First off, I love Vans, and I love their boots generally. This model has a massive design flaw though which I just have to highlight. There is a gigantic protruding heel on these boots right where the heel loop of the binding hits them. The result is a boot which sticks 5/16” out further on the same binding setup I use with any of my other boots. Yes, the heel loops could be adjusted but that means your highbacks would be further from the edge than you’re used to and should be riding for your boots size (undoubtedly changing the handling) not to mention I can’t have bindings adjusted properly for this boot and others at the same time. If you’ve got big feet and your heel loops are maxed out with normal boots you’d be out of luck with these. Come on Vans, do better. Used last years model a few times, now I know why they seemed to be prone to toe drag
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help