Why We Like The Hi-Standard Linerless DX Snowboard Boot
The Vans Hi-Standard Linerless DX Snowboard Boot is built specifically for those of us who love to flow through their local park, slide down technical street rails, and demand a more skate like feel and enhanced control.
This boot has support and cushioning built straight into the upper so it is able to omit a liner and create an exceptionally low profile that boosts board feel and offers the freedom of closer contact. A traditional lacing system reliably locks your heel in place and receives an assist from the added shin strap that really cranks this boot down for enhanced control, while the V1 Waffle Lug outsole ensures that this low profile boot connects well with traditional bindings.
- Street and park boot that offers exceptional board feel
- Traditional lace closure provides consistent retention
- Linerless design creates a low profile boot and closer contact
- Added power strap hugs your shin for precise control
- Cushioning and support is built right into the upper
- V1 outsole provides a reliable binding connection
- Item #VANR5E9
- Upper Material
- traditional lace
- none (Linerless Technology)
- V1 Waffle Lug
- V1 PopCush
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 10.5] 4lb 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
- park & freestyle snowboarding
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 21, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
They feel just as comfortable as my work boots and have great grip and support on my ankles. Compared to other boots I've warn these are by far the most comfortable.
February 5, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
they have a bad fit are very cheap and arent very comfortable
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help