Why We Like The Vans Encore Pro BOA Snowboard Boot
Lesser boots may have us calling it quits after lunch, but not the Vans Encore Pro BOA Snowboard Boot. Giving us the juice to keep sending lap after lap, this annual bestseller shows off with a speedy, teched-out BOA Fit System with Custom Focus zonal lacing, medium flex pattern, and a bevy of other comfort-driven performance features. The Custom Focus BOA Fit System's high-power dial and mid-power remote reel work together to control three independent zones and deliver a truly custom fit with exact heel hold, while the V2 POPCUSH footbed and V2 UltraCush Smartwool liner keep our feet happy as we slash through tight trees, go big in the park, and lay down high-speed carves on heater corduroy runs.
- All-mountain, comfort-driven boot ready to rip from first to last chair
- Medium flex balances support and response with playfulness
- BOA Fit System with Custom Focus quickly tightens multiple zones
- V2 UltraCush Smartwool liner is heat-moldable, temp-regulating, and odor-resistant
- Cushioned footbed absorbs shock and soaks up vibrations on rowdy runs
- Internal harness yields a custom fit to match your foot
- V2 Waffle Pro sole with All-Trac Rubber Compound boosts grip and board feel
- Item #VANR6H7
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System with Vans Custom Focus
- V2 UltraCush Smartwool
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- V2 POPCUSH
- Liner Closure
- V2 boot harness, Custom Slide Guide
- V2 Waffle Pro, All-Trac Rubber Compound
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help