Select style & size:Select options
Aluminum Bottom Bracket Socket
- Bottom bracket sockets for a variety of threaded standards
- Uses a 1/2in drive for torque wrench installs or breaker bar for stuck BB
- Knurled edge gives good grip when hand starting the BB
- CNC-machined for a high precision fit
- Beautifully red anodized and laser-etched for easy identification
- Individual models fit 16-notch (Hollowtech-II), Shimano BB9000, Shimano BBR60, BSA30 (Threaded BB30), and FSA Mega-Evo BB cups
- Item #UNR002A
- 16-Notch, BSA30, FSA Mega-Evo, Shimano BB9000, Shimano BBR60
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 5, 2020
Will this work with a BB with 48.5mm OD? Need to know if this works with your Item WHL000Q, Wheels Mfg BB.
January 28, 2020
Is the BSA30 a 12 or 16 notch socket?
March 13, 2020
Hey Derek, there is a 16 notch version of this bottom bracket socket and also a BSA30 version that works with a threaded BB30. Hope that helps! Feel free to email me with anymore questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.