Select style & size:Select options
Get a grip.
When dealing with icy skin tracks, exposed ridge lines, and epic ascents, keep your footing with the help of the Union Splitboard Crampons. They're easy to attach on the fly, and they easily cut through packed snow and ice so you have sure-footed traction in no fall zones.
- Extra grip for sketchy skin tracks
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and strong
- Serrated teeth offer excellent traction
- Easy to attach on the fly
- Item #UNN002O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These crampons twist right into the bottom of the binding and stay put. Its awesome that they are attached to the binding so if you have to step over any obstacles they don't drag and hang up. They are Union specific crampons that won't work on non-union split bindings.
wouldn't fit on my bindings
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have a venture splitboard with voile pucks & bindings and the crampon wouldn't fit. There wasn't enough clearance to hook it on and then have the binding hinge all the way back flat. So, if i put the crampon on the binding would be stuck hinged up.