Why We Like The Union Force Snowboard Binding
Still Union's biggest go-to for its ability to, not just handle, but absolutely take control of anything we put in its path, the Force Binding doesn't follow the typical scenario for all-mountain bindings. It has a stiffer flex for big performances on gnarly fall lines and high-speed runs that other bindings often can't manage. Like the rest of the Union lineup, it features a version of the reliable Duraflex material in the highback and baseplate to drop weight and increase strength.
- Do-anything ATV binding with a legendary reputation to back it
- Mid-stiff flex means greater support and more powerful turning
- Duraflex composition has a superb strength-to-weight ratio
- Thermoformed bushing system decreases the force of impacts
- ExoFrame 4.0 ankle strap boasts a secure and rapid response
- Rhombus 2.0 toe strap has multi-positional options for a dialed fit
- Canted footbeds place feet naturally for comfort and performance
- Item #UNNZ0D7
- Stage 19 Duraflex ST
- Stage 9 Duraflex ST
- Baseplate Padding
- Molecular Bushing System, Stage 9 baseplate gasket
- Ankle Strap
- ExoFrame 6.0
- Toe Strap
- TS 5.0
- Magnesium S2 with Steel Base
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on Union's scale)
- 4-hole, Channel
- Tool-less Adjustment
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year, [baseplate] lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 18, 2023
May the Force be with you.
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
The new Force binding is the most comfortable and all around binding in Union’s all mountain category. The upgraded molecular bushing system acts more like a suspension under your foot then a bushing. I also love having padding back in the ankle and toe straps. The best bindings are the ones you can’t feel on your feet.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help