Why We Like The Union Atlas Pro Snowboard Binding
When we're looking for flagship performance, we turn our eyes to the Union 2024 Atlas Pro Snowboard Binding. Union took their already-bomber Atlas binding and somehow made it better than it was before. This mostly comes from the enhanced frame: by blending together Forged Carbon with their Duraflex CB nylon its strength is massively increased while contrarily decreasing weight. And just like its younger sibling, the Atlas Pro has a rigid flex, making it a rapidly-responsive and totally secure connection point for big mountain endeavors. So we can stop thinking about dropping in on cliff-littered fall lines and just go ahead and do it, the Atlas Pro will take care of us.
- Advanced premium binding suited for pro-level performance
- Stiff flex provides a powerful riding experience for serious riders
- Carbon-nylon build boasts an incredible strength-to-weight ratio
- Exoframe ankle strap stretches around the boot to lock you in tight
- Forged carbon gas pedal provides an instant edge-to-edge response
- Vaporlite HD bushings reduce the shock of gigantic landings
- Canted footbeds naturally align joints to maximize energy transfer
- Unique scroll-wheel FLAD allows fine-tuned riding adjustment
- Item #UNNZ0CQ
- Stage 14 Duraflex CB
- Stage 7 Duraflex CB
- Baseplate Padding
- Vaporlite HD
- Ankle Strap
- ExoFrame 5.0
- Toe Strap
- TS 4.0 SL
- Magnesium S1, aluminum base
- stiff (9 out of 10 on Union's scale)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year, [baseplate] limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 23, 2024
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
I got these bindings to complete my Capita Super DOA ‘24. I got to say these bindings are top notch and by the looks of it I can tell this thing will make anyone go faster and carve harder. I noticed the durability and high quality materials used to make this with the forged carbon that makes it even lighter. I’m taking this thing out Jan 28th for my bday in Killington, so I’ll write a follow up review.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help