Take a hike.
Tackle the trail with the intense performance Under Armour is known for in the Men's Newell Ridge Low GTX Shoe. From the moment you lace this shoe up, the tight-weave textile upper wraps your foot in lightweight durability to handle the demands of the trail, while the innovative Anafoam overlay is anatomically-molded to ensure a precise fit right out of the box. And don't let stormy skies deter your hiking plans, for the Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your foot dry through some of weather's worst storms.
Meanwhile, a dual-density EVA midsole accompanied by Charged Cushioning foam helps you bounce from root to rock to log in plush comfort and with minimal fatigue. Then, with a design akin to your mountain bike, the Newell Ridge's Michelin Wild Dig Decent'R outsole lug pattern easily shreds and sheds mud and other trail debris in any condition you might encounter.
- Lightweight, durable, and protective shoe for demanding hikes
- Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- TPU heel cradle offers stability on rocky terrain
- Welded synthetiuc toe cap adds protection and durability
- Dual-density EVA midsole with responsive foam boosts comfort
- Michelin rubber outsole with aggressive lug pattern locks in grip
- Item #UND01IW