Adventure Vesta 5.0
Some days are bigger than others, and when peak-bagging runs and hikes are a regular part of your schedule you're gonna need a pack that's durable enough for any challenge, comfortable while you move, and high-capacity enough to fit all of your essential gear. The Adventure Vesta 5 checks all those boxes and more, with mountain-ready features like an integrated rainy fly and lots of quick access pockets for layers, nutrition, and lights.
- Hydration pack built for long days of adventuring in the mountains
- Flexible and ergonomic design feels comfortable as you run or hike
- Trekking pole and ice-axe carries keep you prepared for any terrain
- Integrated rainfly keeps your gear dry during sudden rainstorms
- Included bottle and hydration compatibility let you bring water
- Comfort Cinch system easily adjusts your load and fit in a flash
- Burrito pocket keeps layers, larger equipment, or a lunch close by
- Upgraded sliding rail sternum strap can be used with one hand
- Item #ULDF012
- Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 20D nylon, nylon stretch ripstop
- 16.5L (1007cu in)
- Hydration Compatible
- 1 Body Bottle II 500ml (16.9oz)
- Reservoir Included
- front panel
- 1 water bottle, 1 zippered burrito, 2 zippered strap, 1 zippered front stretch, 1 front stretch, 2 zippered rear, 1 rear stash
- corded rear straps, Comfort Cinch 2.0 fit system
- Rain Cover
- Claimed Weight
- [without bottle] 8.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help