Reinforced from everyday spills.
You may be hesitant to drop him off at the local trailhead or bike park, but the Boys' Sprint Short by Troy Lee Designs affords you peace of mind in the face of inevitable spills and nasty falls. That's because Troy Lee Designs reinforced them around the backside to handle abrasion, should he slide out on the trail or overshoot a jump in the park. The rest of the short is constructed from a burly polyester fabric with added stretch that conforms to his every move, whether he's pumping around the park or dropping into technical trail sections.
They're cut a bit longer, so they'll effortlessly drape over knee pads without bunching up or grabbing excessively, which is nice when you suit him up for battle with pads. Other key features for up-and-coming rippers include adjustable waist tabs to keep up with growth spurts, alongside a compact hip pocket with a zipper, so the few bucks you give him for a post-ride snack don't fly out as he's riding.
- Burly kids shorts for bike park laps and gravity riding
- Reinforced along the rear and quads to prevent abrasion
- Heavy-duty polyester fabric with added stretch
- Compact zippered pocket secures his essentials
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters for a secure fit
- Relaxed fit drapes over knee pads without rubbing
- Item #TLD018I