Select Style & Size
Kitsuma Air Dropper Seapost
Providing up to 200mm of drop at a significantly lower cost than the competition, the Kitsuma Air Dropper positions itself as one of the best values in mountain biking. That being said, this is in no way a cheap dropper post, as it's made from high-quality 7075 aluminum with a hard-anodized stanchion and upgraded internal bushings designed for long service life. The Kitsuma also features an adjustable return rate so you can customize the return speed exactly to your liking.
- Lightweight, affordable dropper with 150, 175, or 200mm travel
- Lightweight but tough components are built to last
- Adjustable return speed to suit your preferences
- Hard anodized stanchions for durability
- Designed for bike frames with internal cable routing
- Oversized stanchion and bushings minimize unwanted side-to-side play
- Item #TZX0002
- 7075 aluminum
- 30.9, 31.6mm
- [150mm] 455mm, [170mm] 495mm, [200mm] 558mm
- 150, 170, 200mm
- adjustable air cartridge
- Claimed Weight
- [30.9 x 150mm] 1lb 2.9oz (535g), [31.6 x 150mm] 1lb 3.6oz (555g)
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 10, 2021
A little sluggish
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 6"
- 250 lbs
It doesn’t quite make it all the way up on its own. I have to grab it with my thighs to encourage it up to riding height. I’m guessing it’s just low pressure but I don’t have a shock pump to check it with.
January 29, 2021
Why pay more
Installed super easy (did not even have to touch the barrel adjuster ). Goes up. Goes down. Reasonably smooth. Assuming it continues to work- no reason to pay more. Of course can’t say anything about long term reliability
February 3, 2021
this dropper includes the remote ?