Why We Like The Agility Standard Rope - 9.1mm
The Agility Standard Rope follows us from gym to crag. Trango's Spider Wear construction provides increased durability while still having a smooth feed through our belay device and soft grip for feel-good clipping. This rugged, svelte powerhouse is our one-rope quiver for training on plastic and sending on rock.
- Lightweight workhorse for the all-round climber
- 9.1mm diameter for redpoint pushes
- Triple rated for use as a single, half, and twin
- Middle marker for quick visual when setting up for rappel
- Red Flag treatment to easily identify last 5 meters of rope
- Item #TRGC022
- Static Elongation
- [single] 8.2% [half] 8.2% [twin] 4.8%
- Dynamic Elongation
- [single] 32% [half] 29% [twin] 27%
- UIAA Falls
- [single] 9 [half] 24 [twin] >50
- Center Mark
- Sheath Construction
- Spider Wear (1x1 weave)
- Sheath Mass
- Rope Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [70m] 8lb 10.3oz, [80m] 9lb 14oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 2, 2022
Great feel, and love the safety markings
- I've put it through the wringer
I've been climbing for 30+ years, and ropes have never been so good. I really love the feel of this rope, it's very easy to clip, tie knots, etc. I've had my Agility rope for almost 2 years now, I climb on it a lot. It has held up great. Other than some dirt, it feels like it's still brand new.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help