Select Style & Size
Ratchet Rocket Lite NTX
You shouldn't have to settle for awkward fidgeting when you're fixing your bike road-or-trailside with a bulky multi tool, and Topeak's Ratchet Rocket Lite NTX lets you streamline the process with a sleek pocket tool set. Instead of a folding set, the Ratchet Rocket Lite NTX uses a miniature ratchet wrench that pairs up with your Nano TorqBit of choice to make repairs a breeze. Three different bits allow you to choose between tightening your bolts to 4, 5, or 6 newton-meters, so you can make sure your screws and bolts are cinched down right where you want them, and not a bit tighter. The miniature ratchet tool and bits are all constructed with hardened steel for a long lifetime of use, and each fits neatly in the protective case that keeps bits secure and organized.
- A mini ratchet wrench set for easy fixes on the go
- Flip lever makes it easy to back out bolts
- Assorted bits fit nearly any need on your steed
- Nano TorqBits secure bolts to 4, 5, or 6 Nm
- Two tire levers included for easy flat fixes
- Protective case has a sleeve for every piece to keep things organized
- Item #TOP001T
- chrome vanadium steel
- #2 Phillips
- [Nano TorqBit] 4, 5, 6Nm, [Allen bits] 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, [Torx bits] t10, t25
- Other Tools
- 2 plastic tire levers, ratchet tool
- Sheath Included
- yes, nylon
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 24, 2020
Gift for a Friend
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this for a cycling friend and she loves it! 2 great things about this vs the Silca Torque Kit: The Topeak is cheaper, and it has 2 tire levers, which the Silca kit doesn't have. I bought the Silca first, and am keeping it, but if I were to buy another, it would be this Topeak Kit!
October 2, 2018
Topeak RatchetRocket Lite NTX
June 30, 2018
Great tool for a mobile tool kit
- I've put it through the wringer
I have a tool roll I keep with me at all times in the back of my car, and I try to pare it down as much as I can, keep it minimal while still functional. I love how this tool packs in so many different bits and also gives torque options. The only reason this didnt get 5 stars is the torque bits are click style, and not break style, so you have to listen carefully for the click, you wont feel it in your hands.