Flight Classic 9-21L Messenger Bag
Whether biking to work or the coffee shop, the Timbuk2 Flight Classic Messenger Bag will haul a laptop, books, and even a waterbottle or coffee with a screw top lid. A napoleon-style side-entry pocket holds essentials that need to be accessed quickly without having to open the whole bag, and a thermopolyurethane coating protects the bag from moisture if a light rainstorm happens during the bike commute home for the day.
- A classically styled messenger bag suited for the workday
- Quick access napoleon pocket allows entry without opening the flap
- TPU coating sheds moisture when caught in a light drizzle
- Adjustable shoulder strap provides an easy fit during bike commutes
- Item #TBK006X
- [liner] thermoplastic polyurethane
- [x-small] 9L (549cu in), [small] 14L (854cu in), [medium] 21L (1282cu in)
- Shoulder Strap
- cross-body stabilizer strap
- [external] 2 zippered stash, 1 drop-in, [internal] 1 laptop sleeve, 3 drop-in, 1 zippered stash, 2 water-bottle sleeves
- Laptop Sleeve
- [x-small] up to 9in, [small] up to 13in, [medium] up to 15in
- hook-and-loop, 2 side-release buckles
- [x-small] 11.8 x 9.84 x 4.72in, [small] 16.1 x 10.6 x 5.12in, [medium] 18.1 x 12.2 x 7.09in
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small] 1lb, [small] 1.5lb, [medium] 1.8lb
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 4, 2020
Great bag for daily use
- I've put it through the wringer
The bag is great for daily office use with the pockets and storage for EDC. It will carry pretty much everything you need for a day out in the field or at the office. I do not like the cam-clamping mechanism does the strap, it can get knocked loose and you loose your ideal strap length. Other than that it’s a great bag.
June 6, 2021
Is this the same model as the timbuck2 lightweight flight messenger bag? (The dimensions appear similar, but the style number on timbuck2's website does not match the model number here.)
June 22, 2021
Yes, it is the same as the Timbuk2 Lightweight Flight Messenger Bag. The model number on our site is actually a code we use to sort our items. It is simply an internal code rather than a model number. Let me know if you need anything else!