Select style & size:Select options
Work of art for hauling in big fish.
Take advantage of false albacore feeding frenzies and King Salmon runs with the Tibor Frost Signature 9-10 Reel. Representing the pinnacle of 35 years of Tibor designing and crafting some of the world's finest fly reels, the Signature 11-12S offers an elegant and efficient design with very few moving parts in order to ensure maximum strength and reliability.
The spool and frame are completely ventilated to keep the reel cool when an albie starts speeding away with line. A robust incoming and outgoing clicker sound will sound like sweet, sweet music to your ears, and a unique mechanical clutch system allows easy change from right to left hand retrieve. Tibor's innovative sealed drag system is self-maintaining and incredibly strong, but in the rare event that some maintenance is necessary, the system can be easily disassembled without voiding the warranty. This drag system constantly applies seal pressure while in free spool, so you never have to worry that the reel will overrun while stripping the line.
- Top-of-the-line performance for going after big fish
- Sealed drag system is waterproof, self-maintaining and strong
- Ventilated spool and frame keep reel cool during long runs
- Made in USA from solid bar stock aluminum
- Silky-smooth micro-grain cork is constantly lubricated
- Drag system applies constant pressure to prevent overstripping
- QuickChange spool system involves only a single moving part
- Includes extra-thick neoprene case for convenient storage and protection
- Item #TBR0006