Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The ProLite Sleeping Pad
When we want a good night's sleep in the backcountry without adding much weight to our pack, we bring along the ProLite Sleeping Pad from Therm-A-Rest. This lightweight, three-season sleeping pad keeps you warmly and comfortably off of the ground so you can get the rest you need for the next day's hike. It offers light insulation and cushion to ensure you can fall asleep and stay that way.
- Ultralight sleeping pad for 3-season backpacking
- Durable materials resists punctures and abrasions
- Self-inflating valve makes setup a breeze
- Atmos foam minimizes convective heat loss
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
- Item #TAEA06B
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.