No rain on his parade.
It's an equation every parent knows all to well: Rain plus pint-sized groms equals mud being tracked through the kitchen, runny noses up the wazoo, and of course, the dreaded pile of wet clothes sitting in his room for weeks. Help your little dude avoid rainy-day upper-body saturation while he's out splashing in puddles and building forts with The North Face's Boys' Zipline Rain Jacket. The waterproof membrane completely blocks moisture to keep him dry while fully taped seams prevent water from sneaking through the stitching when he can't bear to come inside.
- Keep your grom dry while he plays in the rain with this jacket
- Regular fit accommodates layers easily
- Durable nylon shell with membrane completely blocks rain
- Breathable polyester mesh lining doesn't trap heat
- Two hand pockets stash snacks for all-day adventures
- Fixed hood shields his face without slowing him down
- Item #TNF02X9
- Q & A
Does the job
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
We've gone through so many cheap rain jackets before this one. Nothing prevents rain from soaking through like this one. TNF makes quality products and we're hooked.
Nice light rain jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: xxs
- Height: 3'6"
- Weight: 35lbs
This is a nice light rain jacket. We got the XXS for our small 5 year old son and it fits him well. I wish the pockets zipped but other than that it is a great jacket.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
The jacket is great for my nephew. I purchased this for an upcoming camping trip we are planning. The jacket fits him great, but has not been tested in the rain just yet.