Why We Like The North Face Winter Warm 1/2-Zip Jacket
From weekends on the hill to weekdays at school, The North Face Winter Warm 1/2-Zip Jacket keeps our grom light, cozy, and dry. The rugged shoulder panels boost durability under pack straps and brush off light precipitation, while the body's fleecy build holds in heat when they stand still and wick away sweat when they're on the move.
- Lightweight pullover for wintertime layering
- Fleece construction insulates and manages moisture
- Treated yoke panels shed drizzles and flurries
- 1/2-zip front for easy on-off and ventilation
- Set-in drop shoulders for durability and mobility
- Rear reflective detail increases their visibility in low light
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place through layering and movement
- Kangaroo pocket gives hands shelter from cold temps
- Item #TNFZDFG
- [face fabric] 75D 100% polyester, FlashDry-XD tech, [overlay] 100% recycled polyester, non-PFC DWR treatment
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 1 kangaroo
- casual, hiking, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help