Don't miss out on blower powder because it's face-stingingly cold outside. The Underballa Balaclava from The North Face is the headwear you want when the mercury is threatening to drop out the bottom of the thermometer. The polyester and elastane is plenty warm and won't freeze up as you sweat during the day. It's thin enough to fit comfortably under most helmets, and the hinged style can be pulled down to facilitate cracking a frosty cold one on the lift.
- Balaclava brings the warmth when it's freezing at the resort
- Stretch fleece warms, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Hinged design pairs a knit liner for added breathability
- Item #TNF00JD
- [crown] 88% polyester, 12% elastane, [neck/face] 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- hinged balaclava
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help