ThermoBall Eco Insulated Parka
Stroll snowy city streets in the down-like Thermoball Insulated Parka by The North Face. PrimaLoft's innovative ThermoBall insulation mimics down feathers in order to provide the warmth you'd feel in most 600-fill down jackets, and it protects you from moisture in the same way that quick-drying synthetic insulation is known for. Unlike most synthetic insulation however, ThermoBall makes this parka packable, compressible, and lightweight for traveling in cold conditions.
- Insulated parka for style and warmth through cold winter months
- DWR treated face fabric repels light moisture in snow storms
- ThermoBall Eco insulation offers lofty warmth on cold commutes
- Down-like insulation retains its warmth even when it gets wet
- Parka packs down small for convenience when packing for a trip
- Item #TNF05LL
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% nylon, DWR treatment
- ThermoBall Eco (100% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered media
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.9oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 136 lbs
5’5” 135 lbs. curvy, size S is great with a t shirt. If I was just standing around I would size up and wear a sweater, but perfect for me with a light shirt while moving in moderate cold (30’s) If I had a straight/athletic figure I may not like the fit which flares a bit.
November 26, 2020
I love it
Soft, warm! I get extra discount from here: coupon-bird.com
November 15, 2020
Is this packable?
December 1, 2020
Hi Janice, the materials and fill are very packable, but this particular jacket loses some packability of course since it is thigh length.