Sleep like a king.
Car camping should be a luxurious experience—be sure to pack The North Face's Campforter Sleeping Bag so you can sleep like the king that you are. Hydrophobic down insulates the quilt, while the backside is lined with Heatseeker synthetic insulation for non-compressible comfort on your back. For premium comfort, the bag is designed with a full-length wraparound zipper that lets you zip down either side individually to give you a comforter-like experience if you need to sleep with one leg outside of the blanket. Its large hood lets you comfortably rest your arms above your head as you sleep or will easily hold a pillow in place, while the vaulted foot box is designed to accommodate natural foot positions and promotes thermal efficiency. When it's time to grace your camping partners with your presence in the morning, unzip the top half half of the bag to turn the quilt into a shawl and enjoy the morning wrapped up in your Campforter.
- Exceptionally comfortable sleeping bag for car camping
- Hydrophobic down retains heat if exposed to moisture
- Anti-compression synthetic insulation lines backside of bag
- Relaxed cut and wraparound zipper allows for comfortable sleeping
- Large hood accommodates arms-over-the-head sleepers and a pillow
- Vaulted footbox uses comfortable positioning for thermal efficiency
- Attachment points on zip-off quilt can be turned into a shawl
- Item #TNF03Z9
- Q & A
What is the shoulder, hip, and foot circumference for the long?
The dimensions for this bag are as follows: Fits Up To (in.) 78 inches (for the Long).
Shoulder Girth (in.) = 72 inches.
Hip Girth (in.) = 70 inches.
If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!
What is the shoulder circumference of the long version of this sleeping bag?
Hey Adam, the shoulder circumference in Reg: 72" (183 Cm) Long: 72" (183 Cm)