sale $32.47 $49.9535% Off
A whale-watching cruise is literally the only thing her big brother has talked about for the last three months, but she’s too young to get it, and probably won’t dig being soaked by ocean spray, so what’s a parent to do? Dress her up in The North Face Tailout Infant Girls’ Rain Jacket and get out there to see some Orcas! The Tailout packs big-time protection into a small package, with the same DryVent technology found in grownup North Face jackets, and a soft breathable lining that won’t irritate her skin or make her feel clammy. Who knows - if she’s this comfy, maybe she’ll even get into the whale-watching action.
- A small jacket that offers big-time levels of weather protection
- DryVent technology keeps driving sea sprays from soaking into her clothes
- The soft and breathable mesh and taffeta lining stays cool, dry, and comfortable
- A soft collar lining keeps her chin from chafing
- Hard spray and rain won’t penetrate the elastic cuffs or hook-and-loop zipper covering
- Item #TNF02Y3
[membrane/laminate] DryVent, [body] 70D nylon, [lining] polyester taffeta, [hood, sleeve lining] nylon taffeta
Center Back Length
- Q & A
Nice Rain Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is rain jacket fits my one year old great. Keeps her dry on those overcast/light rainy days.