Summit L5 GTX Pro Full-Zip Bib Pant
When snow is dumping and the wind is blowing so hard that you can't even see top of the mountain, that's when the North Face Summit L5 Gore-Tex Pro Bib is at its best. The three-layer membrane, seam sealed to a perfection, merits a gold star for its breathability and enhanced waterproof qualities alone. But the durable performance it displays in the most extreme conditions—from howling winds to straight up ice shooting out of the sky—is why you're reading this today. And the rest of the alpinist features, including the articulated knees, integrated gaiters, and matte PU side zips, are the cherries on top.
- Ultra-hardy backcountry shell for tackling winter pursuits
- Waterproof membrane durable enough for alpinist adventures
- Low-profile bib helps to prevent snow from finding its way in
- Attached suspenders fully adjustable to desired fit
- Articulated knees increase the leg’s range of movement
- Side zips allow for easy exit without removing suspenders
- Integrated gaiters help to ensure snow stays outside the boots
- Item #TNF04K0
- Q & A
Not Recommenced for Tall Women
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
I was elated to find a bib that was not black, & what a great shade of blue! These were unfortunately returned because even with the adjustable straps, these were not long enough. I am 5'10" & could not get them close to the proper length using the straps. If there had been more adjustment on the straps, it would have made the opening in the back too low to be useful.