Select Style & Size
Skagit Water Shoe
When you want the freedom to choose your own path in wet terrain, the Skagit Water Shoe provides complete comfort for traveling in-and-out of creek beds, shore break, lakes, and rivers. The shoe’s bottom features several channels for drainage while the upper is constructed with fast-drying mesh.
- Water shoe gives you hiking performance and excellent drying abilities
- Anti-odor treatment keeps things fresh after repeated wetting and drying
- Bungee closure allows easy entry with a performance-oriented fit
- EXTS traction system supplies superior grip on slick or uneven surfaces
- Perforated footbed conforms to your foot’s shape and supplies arch support
- Item #TNFZA39
- Upper Material
- slip-on, bungee
- EXTS traction system
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 4, 2020
Hi Can you tell me if this is a non-marking sole or not? I was thinking about these to use on a boat with a white deck. Thanks in advance.