Designed to Adventure.
One thing you love about your favorite campsite is the fact that you can only access it by kayak, which means you need clothing that functions just as well on the water as it does on land. That's why you always bring along The North Face Men's Pacific Creek 2.0 Shorts. A lightweight polyester construction is paired with FlashDry technology for quick-drying comfort. A stretch panel at the back keeps you moving comfortably when you're paddling into a headwind or setting up camp for a long weekend of solitude.
- Technical shorts for adventures on and off the water
- FlashDry technology provides quick-drying comfort
- Stretch panel enhances mobility while hiking
- Provides UPF 50 sun protection
- Internal drawcord offers a customized fit
- Item #TNF035U