For pre-powder days.
The big storm finally hit and boy was it a big one. Good thing you stocked up on food, because that whiteout outside says you're not going anywhere for a while. While the dynamite's flying and the lifts are getting shoveled out, relax with a hot mug of coffee in The North Face's New Public Sweat Pant. Made with soft cotton/polyester fleece for lazy day comfort, these pants are perfect for waiting out the storm with some board games and your favorite movie. Cozy hand pockets hold a deck of cards and tomorrow's trail map, because this rest day has just given you more time to plan your perfect powder day.
- A soft and cozy sweat pant for lazy days in the lodge
- Cotton and polyester fleece gives you warm and relaxing comfort
- Hand pockets provide everyday storage for your valuables
- Waistband is adjustable for a versatile fit
- Item #TNF04QX
- Q & A
Soft and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
Love these sweat pants. They are soft, comfortable and warm. Great for lounging.