Select Style & Size
Hyperlayer FD Short Sleeve Shirt
Every time you head to the trail or the gym you can toss on the Hyperlayer FD Short Sleeve Shirt knowing it is going to keep you cool and fresh. The recycled polyester fabric does this by wicking moisture, eliminating odor, and blocking out the sun.
- Short-sleeve shirt built for active adventures all summer long
- Recycled polyester wicks moisture and dries extremely quickly
- Anti-Odor treatment eliminates odor for use day after day
- UPF 50+ technology helps counteract the suns harmful rays
- Minimal branding fits well into most outdoor wardrobes
- Item #TNFZ9JG
- 57% recycled polyester, 37% polyester, 6% elastane-knit jersey with FlashDry
- High Point Shoulder
- Center Back Length
- yes, treatment
- UPF Rating
- UPF 50+
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, road running, training, triathlon, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 7, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 130 lbs
Great shirt. Fit is excellent, in my opinion. I'm 5'7", 130 lbs, athletic build, and the small fits great. Not tight fitting like a slim fit shirt, but also not baggy. Great shirt for wearing to the gym, which is why I bought three of them. The material is silky smooth and feels great against skin. However, it's also very thin. I would not wear this hiking or backpacking where it could snag on tree branches, because it snags easily. For the gym or running, it's nice.
April 14, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 165 lbs
Fabric feels nice but the shirt is tiny. Out of the box, it's too small to wear. 6'0" 165 lbs, bought size medium. How is TNF so off on the sizing for this one?