Why We Like The North Face Gotham Down Hooded Jacket
The North Face Gotham Down Hooded Jacket is a bomber-style jacket for boys that features down insulation and waterproof construction. Down provides exceptional warmth for the weight—thanks to its loft—which is protected by a waterproof and breathable membrane that prevents moisture from soaking through the jacket, where it would compromise down's insulating capability and get our kids cold and wet. That's a key feature since boys are remarkably gifted at getting wet and dirty. The Gotham also features a fixed hood with an encased elastic rain tunnel and removable faux fur trim that provides both weather protection and styling. We also like the jacket's eco-friendly construction with its use of recycled materials and responsibly sourced down doing less harm to the land, water, animals, and people.
- Insulated and waterproof down jacket for boys
- Seam sealed DryVent 2-layer shell is fully waterproof
- 500-fill power down provides lightweight warmth
- Fixed hood is adjustable with removable faux fur trim
- Recycled materials reduce waste and resource consumption
- Regular fit for easy layering underneath the coat
- Item #TNFZDE7
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Source, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric, lining] recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating
- 550-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 hook-and-loop hand, 1 zippered sleeve
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Fur Information
- faux fur (acrylic)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help