Select a Size
Select a Color
The North Face Women's Freedom Pant is all about life, liberty, and the pursuit of powder stashed somewhere in the trees. Designed for all-mountain riding, this classic ski pant provides reliable waterproof, breathable protection with a DryVent membrane and sealed seams that keep snow out. Its Chimney Venting system includes zippered thighs to ditch out excess heat, and the StretchVent gaiters amplify airflow while simultaneously keeping snow out of your boots. The North Face reinforced the cuffs to ensure long-lasting durability from the parking lot to the resort's summit chair.
- Classic ski pant designed for all-mountain riders
- DryVent membrane is reliably waterproof and breathable
- Chimney Venting system amplifies airflow through thigh zips
- StretchVent gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Adjustable waist ensures a solid fit
- Item #TNF05HC
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] nylon oxford
- 2 zippered hand, 1 cargo
- Chimney Venting
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 21, 2020
- True to size
I bought these for my 15 year old daughter, who is 5'8" and 130 pounds. They look great on her - the "long" fit is spot on - overall fit near perfect. I would have bought the insulated, but they were sold out. Overall, I am very impressed with this pair of pants. Incidentally, I am 5'6" and 125 pounds, and they were a little baggy and long on me. They have an adjustable waist though, so they would also have worked fo me (except for the length).
January 14, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 130 lbs
I'm 5'5" 130 lbs and these ran really big all the way around. Size down if you order.