Eco Trail Sleeping Bag: 0F Down
The Eco Trail 0 fits into The North Face’s line as a reliable three-season sleeping option that's lightweight and packable for backpacking. Fully constructed from recycled materials, the Eco Trail line keeps you warm while making efforts to conserve materials.
- Three-season sleeping bag is perfect for backpacking or car camping
- DWR finish on the bag’s outer provides protection against light moisture
- External draft collar gives you the tucked-in option on especially cool nights
- Integrated accessory pocket houses keys, a phone, or a watch securely
- Cinch cord on the hood allows you to seal out the cold on chilly overnights
- Item #TNFZ9U6
- [shell] 50D 100% recycled polyester ripstop, non-PFC DWR finish, [lining] 50D 100% polyester taffeta
- 600 fill recycled down
- Max User Height
- [regular] 6ft, [long] 6ft 6in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [regular] 63in, [long] 64in
- Hip Circumference
- [regular] 59in, [long] 60in
- Foot Circumference
- [regular] 44in, [long] 45in
- Bag Length
- [regular] 78in, [long] 84in
- 1 accessory pocket
- Fill Weight
- [regular] 1lb 11oz, [long] 1lb 13oz
- European Norm Comfort Rating
- European Norm Lower Limit Rating
- Stuff Size
- 10 x 18in
- Claimed Weight
- [reg] 4lb 1oz, [long] 4lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 15, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 7"
I'm 6'7 and the long fits just fine, a little tight but fine. I really wish the fill was higher as it doesn't puff up too much, but It is very warm.
September 27, 2020
What is the total weight of this bag?
September 14, 2020
Looking for a bag that fits my 5 ft 9 boyfriend....would a long or regular size work? And are the sizes universal?