Fight off the cold.
Winter commutes are made more comfortable in The North Face Defdown GTX Parka. Layer up comfortably under the parka thanks to the standard fit and head out the door. The Gore-Tex shell will keep you totally protected from biting gusts, unexpected downpours, and blowing snow. For warmth, The North Face packed this parka with 550-fill goose down that's certified to the Responsible Down Standard by Control Union. This lofty down keeps you cozy warm as the temperatures start to drop and the mid-thigh length gives you some extra inches of protection from ugly weather.
Even though you're warm, you won't have to walk around or look like a penguin. The front zipper can unzip at the base for extended mobility and the sleeves are gusseted for freedom of movement even when you have layers underneath. A removable faux-fur hood liner adds luxe, sophisticated style that will have you looking good in the cold temperatures.
- Down parka for dry warmth on chilly winter commutes
- Gore-tex shell is completely waterproof for dry comfort
- 550-fill down offers lofty warmth on cold days around town
- Front zipper opens from the bottom for extended mobility
- Gusseted sleeves provide freedom of movement with layers
- Mid-thigh length gives additional coverage in stormy weather
- Removable faux-fur hood liner adds sophisticated style
- Item #TNF04ME