Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
No sunshine no problem.
Be protected from the elements as you commute around the city in The North Face City Midi Trench Jacket. The seam sealed, waterproof shell keeps you protected from heavy rains while the standard fit allows for layers underneath on those extra cold days. The trench holds up to the weather and also to the demands of urban aesthetics. Built-in shaping at the waist provides you with a feminine aesthetic so you're looking good all year round.
- Waterproof trench to take on the city
- Built-in shaping at the waist provides feminine silhouette
- Seam-sealed DryVent shell is waterproof and breathable
- Reflective logos exhibit brand, provide visibility in low light
- Stormflap covers main zipper for extra water protection
- Item #TNF04NG
- Q & A
Is this a cold weather rain jacket with a lining, or more of a lighter weight?
Hey Maeg! This jacket doesn't have any insulation so it would be something you would want to layer under if it is cold outside. I'll send you a follow-up email in case you have any other questions!