Why We Like The North Face Circaloft Snap Front Jacket
The North Face's Circaloft Snap Front Jacket takes eco-friendly construction to the next level. This insulated bomber-style jacket is made with recycled materials and is designed to be recycled at the end of its life. When in use, the heat-trapping fill and moisture-shedding exterior keep us cozy and dry. And when we're done with it, The North Face will disassemble and reuse any materials to create a new generation of outdoor products.
- Responsibly constructed puffer jacket in a bomber-style silhouette
- Recycled shell, lining, and accent fabric for a lowered eco-impact
- Quilted sheet insulation retains warmth in wet, cold weather
- PFC-free water repellent deflects light rain and snow
- Regular fit for easy layering in cold weather
- Zippered pockets secure belongings
- Included storage bag for convenient packing
- Circular Design crafted to be disassembled and recycled at the end of its life (solid colors only)
- Item #TNFZD4S
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric, lining] 100% recycled polyester, non-PFC DWR treatment, [collar, cuffs, hem] 100% recycled polyester knit
- 60g 80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester sheet
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Baffle Construction
- 2 x 4 quilt
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help