Why We Like The North Face Circaloft Hoodie
Latest in The North Face's eco-friendly innovations: Circular Design. The Circaloft Hoodie is a toasty insulating layer made from recycled content and built to be disassembled and re-created at the end of its useful life. While we're adventuring with it, this jacket provides cozy coverage, light weather defense, and convenient packability. Sheet insulation stays secure, thanks to the vertical quilting pattern, and it maintains its loft and warmth, even while traveling in cold, wet conditions.
- Eco-conscious jacket built to last long after its adventures end
- Recycled polyester shell reduces environmental impact
- Non-PFC DWR coating repels light precipitation
- Quilted sheet insulation reduces cold spots caused by migration
- Regular fit with raglan sleeves to maximize mobility
- Adjustable hood offers a snug fit and cold-weather coverage
- Packable construction fits in its pocket or the included storage bag
- Solid colorways are circular and designed to be recycled at the end of their useful life
- Item #TNFZD4P
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester, non-PFC DWR treatment
- 60g 80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester sheet
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand (1 sotwable)
- Baffle Construction
- 2 x 4 quilt
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help