Chilkat IV Boot
Winter travel introduces icy peril for those who have any amount of walking involved in their daily commute. The Chilkat IV Boot utilizes IcePick temperature-sensitive rubber lugs on the outsole to supply sticky traction, whether venturing a snowy hiking trail or an icy parking lot.
- Casual snow boot provides optimal traction without added bulk
- Heatseeker insulation keeps your toes from freezing during your outings
- Leather upper construction is both waterproof and abrasion-resistant
- EVA midsole offers cushioning support for long days on your feet
- Rust-proof hardware ensures the boots last for winters to come
- Gaiter and snowshoe compatibility keep you prepared for adventure
- Item #TNFZAG2
- Upper Material
- Winter Grip
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
November 23, 2020
So far a great winter boot
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- Men’s 10
- 5` 10"
- 175 lbs
I got the chilkat 3s last spring.some reviews of the previous model weren’t that good. I have multiple dog walks and several snow hikes of 2-3 miles on them. I love them so far. No wear issues, warm, less bulky than my sores paks, decent grip and support. The, as usual, worthless insoles (hey manufacturers, just get rid of them and let the consumer put their own in) were tossed and I used “super feet” and all is great. At least for this model, I highly recommend them. I almost always wear a men’s 10 and that’s what these are.