Why We Like The North Face Canyonlands Pullover Tunic
The North Face's Canyonlands Pullover Tunic brings a whole new silhouette to our favorite fleece. With a soft face and brush back, the midweight fleece material offers warmth and comfort from trail to town. The cozy mock-neck provides extra coverage from the cold, and elastic binding at the cuffs and hem keep body heat locked in close.
- Mock-neck fleece pullover for unique style on the trail
- Midweight fleece made with recycled materials
- Brushed back is soft on skin and extra-cozy
- Regular fit is easy to layer and easier to move in
- Set-in sleeves and split hem enhance range of motion
- Elastic binding holds in heat in chilly weather
- Item #TNFZD95
- Responsible Collection
- [solid] 75D 96% recycled polyester, 4% elastane fleece, [heather] 80D 56% recycled polyester, 40% polyester, 4% elastane fleece
- Fleece Weight
- midweight (225gsm)
- Center Back Length
- 1 kangaroo
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help