A bomber hauler for expeditions.
The North Face Base Camp Duffel SE protects and hauls your gear to far-off adventures or weekend trips to mountain towns. Its TPE fabric laminate helps keep out the wet from a light rainstorm while its ballistics nylon fabric, rugged construction, and double stitching throughout provides superb durability against travel abuse.
This duffel's large main compartment features internal mesh pockets to help you organize your cloths and gear while an ID pocket on top lets everyone know its rightful owner. Plus, you're going to dig its alpine-cut backpack-style shoulder straps and twin haul end handles that provide versatility when you have to hike up a bit or strap this baby down on a horse's back.
- Alpine-cut backpack-style shoulder straps
- Twin haul handles on ends
- D-zip opening with zipper flap
- 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate and 840D Jr. ballistics nylon
- Rugged construction with extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Main compartment with internal mesh pockets
- Packaged in reusable tote
- Item #TNF8760
- 1000D phthalate-free TPE, 840D junior ballistic nylon
- [S] 20 x 12 x 12 in, [M] 24 x 15 x 15 in, [L] 28 x 16 x 16 in
- [S] 2560 cu in, [M] 4395 cu in, [L] 5495 cu in
- Backpack Straps
- 1 main, internal mesh
- Recommended Use
- haulin' gear all over the globe
- Manufacturer Warranty